Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad is now accepting resumes for the 2018 season.
Responsible for answering telephone and voicemail requests for reservations and information; operate computer-based reservation system, including accurate data entry and credit card processing; knowledgeable of all sales promotions and special events; knowledgeable of all policies and procedures regarding guest services (i.e. train amenities, accessibility, etc.); provide courteous and timely response to customers for train schedule and other tourist information; promote PE events and local tourism destinations; other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Customer service experience required;
• Computer knowledge required;
• Ability to stay on task and take initiative;
• Excellent telephone skills;
• Able to give accurate directions to guests;
• Positive attitude and teamwork skills;
• Knowledge of local area/events a plus;
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
Positions are part-time/seasonal; 20+ hours per week. Operating season runs from May through October. Training would begin in April.
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a team member of the Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad!
Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad has a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy.
Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad is an Equal Opportunity Employer.